I got my third award on this blog! Hip hip hurray!
Okay, that was a bit too much, I think.
But, I’m honestly happy and excited about it. And happiness is something I really need these days.
In receiving a blogging award there are certain rules you must comply by:
1. Post the award to the blog.
2. Tell your readers that you have received the award.
3. Thank the person who has nominated you.
4. Nominate 7 people who you think are deserving of the award.
5. Send a comment to the 7 people you nominated.
6. List 5 facts about you.
So, number 6 on the list. Five facts about me.
This is something about which I have no idea what to write.
Anyway, I tried.
1. I’m a teen girl from India, living in the Middle East. (I’m pretty sure you would have known this if you’ve read my blog, at all.)
2. I am an only child.
3. Creepy, crawly insects are my mortal enemies.
4. I get addicted to fandoms rather frequently. My current, most latest ones are The Mortal Instruments series, The Divergent series and BBC’s Sherlock. (Yes, I know, I’m like the last person on Earth to get addicted to the Sherlock fandom.)
5. My biggest pet peeve is when people fold the edges of my books. (I’m rather protective of my books. They are my babies!!)